- Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency (EACEA)
- Set Care is an EU project that offers free e-learning courses for care workers in Greek and Bulgarian.
Learn more on www.setcare.eu
- The Leonardo da Vinci Transfer of Innovation project AMiCo – Assessment of Migrants’ Competences in the Elderly Care provides a tool for self assessment of vocational competences in the Elderly Care. It addresses Romanian and Polish elderly care givers willing to work in Germany/Italy, but it can be used also by employers, vocational organizations and key actors of the labor market. For more information visit AMiCo website
- Uisel – Ubiquitous Information for Seniors life is an EU project that offers e-learning courses for over 50 people on the use of mobile technology in order to improve the quality of their daily-life. Learn more on http://www.uisel.eu
- BADGE - Business Advice and Guidance training for women Entrepreneurs is an EU project that aims to transfer and adapt an innovative support programme - Diversity in Business Workshops - developed in the UK, that will enable female start-ups experiencing disadvantage to gain valuable soft skills and competences to assist them starting up their own business. Learn more on http://www.badge-project.eu